Our intention is to provide clear, easy-to-understand information about ACS finances. Your feedback is encouraged!
ACS is a strong, vibrant organization with:
- Substantial financial net assets
- A large and supportive membership
- High-quality programs and services
As stewards of the Society's financial resources, it is our responsibility to:
- Maintain the health of ACS for current and future members
- Prioritize and focus on the most strategic needs
- Manage our resources wisely based on strategic priorities
Budget & Finance Reports to Council at National Meetings
March 2014, Dallas, TX Slides/Talking Points
September 2013, Indianapolis, IN Slides / Talking Points
April 2013, New Orleans, LA Slides / Talking Points
August 2012, Philadelphia, PA Slides / Talking Points
March 2012, San Diego, CA Slides / Talking Points
This information is being shared to give you an opportunity to learn about the Society's financial condition. To ask questions and make suggestions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.