ACS Committee on Nominations & Elections
The ACS Committee on Nominations & Elections selects, from among the broad diversity of the membership, candidates who can provide quality leadership.
The Committee supervises all Society elections, conducts elections in Council, and resolves election disputes in a fair and equitable manner.
Learn about the candidates for open ACS governing positions.
2014 Election Information
- Suggestions for 2016 Society Officers - Deadline May 14, 2014
- COUNCILORS ONLY: Suggestions for 2016 Elected Committees - Deadline October 31, 2014
- Duties and Desired Skill Sets for ACS President
- Duties and Desired Skill Sets for ACS Board of Directors
- Duties of Members on Elected Committees
Petition Candidates and Nominees
- ACS Guidelines on Campaigning and Communication
- Frequently Asked Questions on ACS Guidelines on Campaigning and Communication
- ACS Governing Document (Bulletin 5): See Constitution Articles VII, Sec5; and X, and Bylaw IV, Sec, 6; and Bylaw V