Non-ACS Ethics Resources
- Sigma Xi Ethics Program
At the moment it is a generic statement on integrity. Sigma Xi, the scientific research society. This is a link to their summary statement on ethics and research
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers Code of Ethics
Linked to AICHE's code of ethics. Bullet point list of items included.
- National Science Teachers Association
Link to the NSTA position statement on professionalism for science educators.
- National Academy of Engineering
On-line ethics center which includes in-depth resource for ethics for engineering and research. Comprehensive inclusion of many case scenarios.
- NIH Ethics Resources
National Institute of Health Bioethics resources on the Web.
- University of California San Diego Research Ethics
Resources on ethics from UCSD.
- Applied Ethics Resources on the Web
Compilation of links to ethics resources.
- Online Ethics Center
Merged with National Academy of Engineering.
- Poynter Center for the Study of Ethics and American Institutions
Ethics in academia from an interdisciplinary standpoint.