Learn about the candidates for open ACS governing positions.
2014 Election Information
- How to Vote - Information on How to Vote in the 2014 ACS National Election will be posted in early October.
- Past Elections: 2013 | 2012 | 2011
- The N&E Process: What Happens Before You See The Ballot To Elect The President-Elect C&EN Comment by Thomas H. Lane
Suggestions for 2016 Elections
Petition Candidates and Nominees
- ACS Guidelines on Campaigning and Communication
- Frequently Asked Questions on ACS Guidelines on Campaigning and Communication
- ACS Governing Documents (Bulletin 5): See Constitution Articles VII, Sec. 5, d; VIII, Sec. 5; and X, and Bylaw IV, Sec. 6; and Bylaw V