ACS Career Fair - March 13-15, 2016
The ACS Career Fair in San Diego will be held concurrently with the ACS national meeting at the San Diego Convention Center. This onsite career fair will not only offer job seekers more venues to connect with prospective employers, but also more programs to gain the knowledge and skills needed to reach their career goals.
Attendees will be able to submit applications, resumes, and supporting materials; review employer information, including products and services, working conditions, and open positions; talk informally with employers to learn more about their organizations; interview with prospective employers in person or via real-time video or text chat; and attend workshops to build professional skills and enhance job searching.
Onsite Hours of Operation:
- Sunday, March 13: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 14: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 15: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 16: 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon (workshops only)
All job seekers must be registered for the ACS National Meeting. Log in now to create or update your profile. Follow these simple steps to participate in the ACS Career Fair:
- Log into your account. (New users will need to create an account) Activate the link to attend.
- Upload your resume.
- Search and apply for jobs by field of specialization, work function, employer, etc. before the meeting.
- Request interviews.
- Check your account regularly for appointments.
- Job seekers are encouraged to abide by the Code of Conduct to ensure a positive experience for all participants.
The onsite Career Fair is open to ACS members. All members must display a meeting badge to gain access to the Career Fair. Career Fair badges may be picked up at the Career Fair Information Booth.
Members who have had their membership status changed to receive a 2015 unemployment dues waiver are eligible for a waiver on registration fees for the national meeting. Please direct questions about your membership status to ACS Member & Subscriber Services at 800-333-9511 (US only); 614-447-3776 (outside the US); or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Career Fair customer support call 1-888-667-7988 or email email@example.com
ACS Career Fair
FAQs: Employers and Job Seekers should visit this page for Frequently Asked Questions about the career fair.