ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center
What we offer
For a six month period beginning in January and July of each year, program participants can benefit from:
- Technical expertise, business advice, mentoring, customer development reviews, and discounted professional and legal services
- Access to ACS Publications and Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) SciFinder®
- Introductions to sources of private capital and commercial partners
- Pitch competitions
- Educational events featuring world-class innovators and chemical entrepreneurs
Thanks for your patience as we revamp our page
The ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center™ is an accelerator that helps chemistry-based startups bring their innovations to market. We:
- Empower entrepreneurs with access to ACS’s resources
- Help them develop a viable business plan, and
- Have them showcase their venture to potential investors or commercial partners for rapid scale-up or acquisition.
Startups advancing new materials, energy, pharmaceuticals, biotechnologies, instruments, or medical devices, and other chemistry-based products or services are invited to take advantage of our unique program offerings.