ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center
The ACS Entrepreneurial Resources Center is an accelerator that helps you bring your chemistry-based innovations to market. Learn how we can assist you.
Empower you with access to ACS’s resources
Help you develop your value proposition
Invite you to showcase your venture to potential investors or commercial partners
We've served over 100 entrepreneurs and startups in chemistry-related areas including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, nanotechnology, medical devices, diagnostics, telemedicine, green tech, semiconductor, photovoltaic, electronics, cosmetics, and many more.
Examples of chemistry-based technologies we've help commercialized:
- Novel photoimmunotherapy techniques
- Computational modeling for drug discovery
- Single cell analysis by mass spectrometry
- Safety solutions for homeland security
- Microbial inoculants that improve crop yields
- Antimicrobials for use in cosmetics, materials, and agriculture