Further Your Education
Whether you're looking for a bachelor's program, transferring to a four-year college, or planning for graduate school, we have resources to help get you on your way the the next level!
Planning for Graduate School
Making the decision to go to graduate school is a big one. Use these to survey all your options and make the best choice based on your interests and skills.
Graduate School: Is It for You?
- Planning for Graduate Work in Chemistry
- Is Graduate School Right for Me
- Undergrad vs Graduate School: How Do They Compare
- How ACS Helps You Prepare for and Thrive in Graduate School
- Considering an M.D., D.D.S, or Pharm.D…Why Not a Ph.D.?
- So, how about a PhD?
Getting into a Chemistry Graduate Program
- Getting You that GREAT Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement Pointers
- Ask the Graduate School Recruiter
- As the Hour Draws Near…A Timeline for Considering – and Applying to – Graduate School
- So, how about a PhD- Building Your Credentials
- Grad School Application Timeline
You’re in – now what?
- Making the Most of Graduate School Visit Weekends
- Surviving Your First Year of Graduate School
- Research Projects: A Matter of the Right Chemistry
- Navigating the Ups and Downs of Graduate School
- The Teaching Assistant’s Guide to Success
- Mastering Graduate School Acrobatics
- Closing the Skills Gap: Biotech Jobs
- So, how about a PhD?, Part 4: How to Work Smart & Grad School Visits
Graduate Chemistry Programs
Access the most comprehensive database of chemical research and researchers at universities in the United States and Canada.
Looking for a bachelor's program?
Transferring to a 4-year college?
Graduate and Postoctoral Chemist Magazine
The Graduate & Postdoctoral Chemist magazine focuses on career advice, science news, awards, fellowships, and general topics related to grad student and postdoc life. Learn more