High School Chemistry Day
- 2 Days of High School Programming
- Learn about resources that you can use in your classroom
- Networking opportunities with other chemistry teachers
- Earn Continuing Education Credits for attending sessions
- Full access to the entire ACS meeting and exposition
Abstracts for all of the presentations will be available soon!
About the ACS National Meeting
Join thousands of chemical professionals, educators, and students for a 5-day meeting packed with learning and networking opportunities. The National Meeting offers a variety of unique networking, presenting, and learning opportunities that can be applied on-the-job.
Attendees can track up to 24 professional development hours for sessions attended at the ACS National Meeting. Upon submission of the form, a certificate will be mailed documenting the hours of participation.