High School Chemistry Day
Information about the High School Program at the 250th ACS Fall National Meeting in Boston, MA, coming soon!
- 2 Days of High School Programming
- Learn about resources that you can use in your classroom
- Networking opportunities with other chemistry teachers
- Earn Continuing Education Credits for attending sessions
- Full access to the entire ACS meeting and exposition
High School registrants do not need to purchase a ticket to the High School/College Interface Lunch, as the ACS Division of Chemical Education has generously provided your ticket. Your registration includes full access to the ACS meeting and exposition hall.
About the ACS National Meeting
The American Chemical Society is hosting a special High School Chemistry Day for teachers at the 250th ACS Fall National Meeting in Boston, MA, August 16-20, 2015. Presentations will explore new methods of teaching, classroom tools, resources, activities on a range of topics.
Attendees can track professional development hours for sessions attended at the ACS national meeting. Upon submission of the form, participants will be mailed a certificate documenting their participation.