High School Chemistry Day
- 2 Days of High School Programming
(View the full schedule)
- Learn about resources that you can use in your classroom
- Network with other chemistry teachers
- Earn Continuing Education Credits for attending sessions
- Get full access to the entire ACS meeting and exposition
About the ACS National Meeting
Join thousands of chemical professionals, educators, and students for a 5-day meeting packed with learning and networking opportunities. The National Meeting offers a variety of unique networking, presenting, and learning opportunities that can be applied on-the-job.
Attendees can track up to 24 professional development hours for sessions attended at the ACS National Meeting. Upon submission of the form, a certificate will be mailed documenting the hours of participation.