High School Chemistry Day
- See what fun experiments Steve Spangler will do
- Hear from the ACS Chemistry Teacher of the Year—the 2015 James Bryant Conant Award winner
- Learn about resources that you can use when you return to your classroom
- Network with other chemistry teachers from your area and around the US
- Receive Continuing Education Credits for attending any part of the ACS National Meeting
High School registrants do not need to purchase a ticket to the High School/College Interface Lunch, as the ACS Division of Chemical Education has generously provided your ticket. Your registration includes full access to the ACS meeting and exposition hall.
About the ACS National Meeting
The American Chemical Society is hosting a special High School Chemistry Day for teachers at the 249th ACS Spring National Meeting in Denver, CO, March 22-26, 2015. Presentations will explore new methods of teaching, classroom tools, resources, activities on a range of topics.
Attendees can track professional development (based on clock hours) for sessions attended at the ACS national meeting. On completion and submission of ACS forms, participants will be mailed a certificate documenting their participation in the conference.