Graduate & Postdoctoral Chemist Magazine
The Graduate & Postdoctoral Chemist focuses on career advice, science news, awards, fellowships, and general topics related to grad student and postdoc life.
Current Issue: December 2014
- Preventing Suicide
- Twitter for Scientists: Part II
- 2013 Graduate Student Survey Reveal Strengths and Areas Where Growth is Needed
- A Matter of Time: Reflections on the Graduate & Postdoctoral Survey
- If You Love Teaching, Consider A Two-Year College
- Who Should I Postdoc For?
- When it Comes to Work, Who's Keeping Score?
- (New) The Chemist Podcast - Speaking with UCLA Graduate Student Organization
- August 2014 - Preventing Suicide on Campus
- March 2014 - Challenges in 2014
- December 2013 - Better Networking, Science Policy Fellowships, Time Management
- September 2013 - Tips to Write a Winning Academic Job Application
- July 2013 - Better Networking and Community
- April 2013 - Turning Challenges into Opportunities
Graduate & Postdoctoral Scholars Bulletin Archive
- February 2013 - Changes for 2013
- December 2012 - Share Your Thoughts
- November 2012- GSSPC: A Chance for Excitement...
- September 2012 - Creating a Safety Culture in Acad...
- August 2012 - Events for You at the Fall 2012 ACS...
- July 2012 - Six Tips Towards Writing a Teaching Ph...
- June 2012 - Planning to Apply for an Academic Pos...