About the ACS ChemClub
What is the ACS ChemClub?
The ACS ChemClub is a high school chemistry club that provides students with a unique opportunity to experience chemistry beyond the classroom. There are over 530 clubs across the United States and abroad where students participate in after-school activities, get involved in community building, learn about chemistry careers, enjoy social events, and better understand how chemistry plays a role in our everyday lives.
Our students plan and enjoy a variety of chemistry-focused activities, including hearing invited speakers, performing demonstration for elementary school students, and helping to clean the environment through community projects!
How does ACS support your club?
ACS supports chartered clubs with fun and useful resources.
- Each club receives a handbook of information and resources for starting a club and conducting club activities.
- Themed resource packets are provided quarterly. We include experiments, demonstrations, tips, and suggestions for non-laboratory club activities.
- The Directory lists clubs in your area to help you connect with others in the science community.
- Bonus items are sent out during the year, at no cost for active, chartered clubs.
Starting a Club
Starting an ACS ChemClub is easy and there are no dues!
Teachers and advisors can contact us for more information about stimulating activities, finding a guest speaker, science competitions, or advice for your Club.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (202) 776-8296
- Toll Free: (800) 227-5558 ext. 8296