A Chemistry Competition for High School Students
The U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad and the International Chemistry Olympiad are multi-tiered competitions that bring together the world’s most talented high school students to test their knowledge and skills in chemistry. Nations around the world conduct examinations to — nominate the most high-performing students for the International Chemistry Olympiad.
Congratulations to 2014 Team USA!
The U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad Program is proud to announce the finalists who will represent the United States at the 46th International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, July 20-29, 2014.
The members of the USA Team, Alpha Eta, are:
- Andrew Chen, West Windsor Plainsboro High School South, NJ, Trenton Local Section
- Robert Kao, Edwin O. Smith High School, CT, Connecticut Valley Local Section
- Stephen Li, Troy High School, MI, Detroit Local Section
- Derek Wang, North Allegheny Senior High School, PA, Pittsburgh Local Section
- Soorajnath Boominathan, Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics, OK, Oklahoma Local Section
- David Wang, Monta Vista High School, CA, Santa Clara Valley Local Section
Top 20 U.S. Students
Top 158 U.S. Students
Students can evaluate their performance on the U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad Local Exam and National Exam.