The chameleon is hungry! Use your mouse to raise and lower platforms to send bugs to him. The more bugs you send him and the faster you do it, the higher your score will be.
The objective of the game is to guide bugs to the hungry chameleon. For each level, there is a minimum number of bugs you need to send to him. The number of bugs needed to win each level is listed next to the word “Goal” at the top of the screen.
- Use your mouse to raise and lower platforms. Point your mouse at the switch next to each platform. You can raise the platform by clicking and holding the switch. When you release the switch, the platform starts to fall.
- Avoid the glowing zappers. If the bugs touch the zappers, they are lost. If you lose too many bugs, you won’t be able to complete the level.
- You also use your mouse to activate chillers. Point your mouse at the chiller above each puddle of water. You can freeze the puddle of water by clicking on the chiller. After 5 seconds, the ice melts. Press the chiller to freeze the puddle again.
For each level, you can receive 1, 2, or 3 stars depending on how many bugs you deliver to the chameleon and how quickly you complete the level.
- One star is for completing the level.
- Two stars is for completing the level in less than 60 seconds.
- Three stars is for getting all the bugs to the end.