Tragic Chemical Accidents: Combustible Dust Hazards
Thursday, September 18, 2014 @ 2-3pm ET
Combustible dust continues to be responsible for catastrophic incidents in the chemical processing industry. Despite recommendations from CSB urging OSHA to develop regulations which enforce NFPA dust standards which already exist, OSHA has not released any new regulations. Join us as Dr. Tara Henriksen presents several combustible dust explosions in the chemical processing industry, and explains what can be done to prevent these horrible accidents from occurring.
What You Will Learn
- Identify the industries which create or process combustible dust
- Understand how to minimize the risks associated with combustible dust
- Identify the existing NFPA standards on combustible dust
- Much much more!
- Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014 @ 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Click Here to view Tara's slides.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.