Innovation in Chemistry of Agriculture
Purpose: Given to an active researcher working in North America for a chemical innovation that significantly enhances agricultural or veterinary pest management and productivity.
- formal letter of nomination that includes:
- Name, business address, phone and email address of the nominator
- Name, birth date, business address, phone and email address of the nominee
- A nomination statement (200-1000 words) giving reasons why the nominee should receive this award, stressing the chemical innovation and how it has enhanced agricultural or veterinary pest management and productivity.
- The nominee’s current curriculum vitae
- One or two letters of support
- Reference or e-mail link to 1 or 2 published manuscripts that report on the work which supports the award nomination