Diversity in Chemistry Awards
The American Chemical Society (ACS) Department of Diversity is opening doors and investing in the next generation of chemical scientists and engineers.
Take advantage of resources provided, apply for grants and scholarships, network, lead, and watch your contributions and careers grow!
For more information, visit the ACS Diversity Programs website.
- Priscilla Carney Jones Scholarship
- Women Chemists Committee/Eli Lilly Travel Award
- Women Chemists Committee Overcoming Challenges Award
- Women Chemists Committee Rising Star Award
- Younger Chemists Committee/CIBA Young Scientist Travel Award
- Younger Chemists Committee Leadership Development Award
- Recognizing Underrepresented Minorities in Chemistry for Excellence in Research & Development