Corporation Associates Seed Grant
ACS Corporation Associates (CA) considers requests for seed grants that further CA's role in areas agreed to by the Committee. Funding guidelines for each applicant are generally up to a maximum of $5,000 per calendar year. CA seed grants should not be considered as continuous support. CA suggests the following areas for consideration:
- Education in the field of chemical sciences
- Education of the public regarding the chemical industry
- Enhancement of professionalism or safety in chemistry
The following information will be required to submit your funding proposals:
Name, affiliation, mailing address, email address, and phone number for the primary contact person.
- Describe the problem or opportunity.
- What has been done before within ACS or by others?
- Why should it be of concern to both ACS and the chemical process industries?
- How does it relate to CA's mission?
Description of the Proposed Program
- What will be done and by whom?
- Who will benefit from this effort?
- What results are expected?
Amount of Money Requested
- What is the total cost of the project or program?
- What is the total amount you are requesting from CA?
- What other sources of funding have you pursued? Please provide a detailed list of anticipated expenses.
All proposals will be reviewed and decided upon during the ACS National Meetings.
February 15: Spring National Meeting
July 1: Fall National Meeting
You will be notified of the Committee's decision within two weeks following the national meeting.