The ACS International Center™ is the essential guide for scientists and engineers looking to study, work, and conduct research overseas.
Looking for upcoming international events and opportunities (including the 249th ACS National Meeting in Denver!)? Visit the ACS International Center events page!
Upcoming Opportunity Deadlines
- The Gen Foundation (Grants to study in Japan) Program-Deadline: February 27
- DAAD Germany Today Tour Program-Deadline: March 6
- Biomedical Exchange Program (BMEP) Transatlantic Fellowship Program-Deadline: March 30
- EuroScholars Fall 2015 Program-Deadline April 1
- NSF Postdoctoral CAREER Awardees Fellowship to Research in Europe-Deadline: April 24
More ACS International Center™ Resources
"Global Scientific Collaboration: A Key to Scientific Success" hosted by Dr. Joe Francisco, ACS Past-President and Matt Smith (University of Chicago).
Wednesday, February 25, 1pm EST/12pm CST
Click the register now button to register!
The ACS International Center hosts a number of web events throughout the year which focus on topics related to the global STEM community. Check out the archives of previous webinars to learn more!
Why Collaborate Internationally?
...the data says you should!
A study published in PLOSOne verifies the positive impact international collaboration has on research and journal publication. Read the study here.