Global Programs and Events
ACS organizes and sponsors a variety of global programs and events including conferences, symposia and workshops to provide chemists with opportunities for international collaboration and professional advancement.
- ACS Committee on International Activities' Global Innovation Grant
- ACS Global Innovation Imperatives (Gii)
- ACS Global Research Experiences, Exchanges and Training Program - (GREET) Pilot Program
- Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy (PITTCON) Travel Grant
- Chemical Sciences and Society Symposia (CS3)
- ACS Festival de Química
- Transatlantic Frontiers of Chemistry (TFOC)
External Cooperative Research Programs
Use the ACS Meeting Locator to find meetings around the world.