The ACS Green Chemistry Institute® uses its capabilities, experience, and world-wide network of technical expertise to catalyze the movement of industrial enterprises toward sustainability through the application of green chemistry and engineering principles.
Why Green Chemistry & Engineering?
Green Chemistry and Engineering are much more than methods for addressing environmental problems. They offer a framework for achieving innovation. Time and again, companies looking to the future through the lens of green chemistry have enjoyed tremendous environmental and economic returns.
In recent times:
- A pharmaceutical firm saved millions of dollars—and prevented millions of gallons of waste—through a redesign of their process.
- A chemical company launched an entirely new product line from its green chemistry efforts.
- An electronics firm added millions of dollars in shareholder value through a redesign of their process.
What Can ACS GCI Do for Your Company?
- Onsite or offsite
Introduction to Green Chemistry
Principles and Applications
Methods, Tools, Techniques
- Conducted by world-class experts in green chemistry and engineering
- Opportunity assessment
- International network of experts
- Databases of latest technologies
Visibility and Recognition:
- Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards Program
- General media & community outreach
- Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference
For more information, please contact ACS GCI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-872-6102.