ACS Summer School on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Energy
The ACS Summer School on Green Chemistry & Sustainable Energy will be held July 15 -22, 2014, at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado.
The program is open to graduate students and postdoctoral scholars from the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
There are NO program fees! Transportation, campus housing, and meals will be provided.
About the Program
Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars explore scientific solutions to global challenges at the ACS Summer School on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Energy. Students have an opportunity to:
- Hear presentations by leading researchers in green chemistry and sustainable energy
- Collaborate on problem solving projects
- Participate in laboratory experiments
- Present your research during poster sessions
- Engage in discussions on the role of science and technology in solving global sustainability challenges
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.