Exhibiting at ACS
Next Exposition: August, 2014
San Francisco, CA
ACS organizes two national expositions each year in conjunction with our national meetings, each attracting an estimated 11,000-14,000 chemists, chemical engineers, academicians, graduate and postdoctoral students, and other professionals.
248th American Chemical Society National Exposition
August 10 – 12, 2014
Moscone Center – Halls B&C
Sunday: 6 – 8:30 PM
Monday and Tuesday – 9AM – 5PM
- Why Exhibit at the ACS National Expositions?
- Exhibitor Advertising Options
- Exhibiting Booth Rules and Regulations coming soon
- Exhibiting Options and Fees coming soon
- Select & Reserve Your Booth coming soon
- Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities coming soon
- Exhibitor Registration coming in late May 2014
- Exhibitor Service Kit will be available in late May 2014
- Registration Statistics from Previous National Meetings & Expositions
- Expo Floorplan for San Francisco
- Exhibitor Directory will be available in July 2014
- Register for FREE Exhibitor Workshops will be available mid-January
- Exhibitor Shipping Resources
- Quick Facts coming in late May 2014
Visit the ACS National Exposition at the Moscone Convention Center, Halls B&C on August 10-12. The Exposition will be open from 9am - 5pm. Companies will showcase services, instruments, books, computer hardware, scientific software, and an array of chromatographic, lab, and safety equipment. Technical personnel will be available to give demonstrations, answer questions, and discuss your specific needs and interests. You can also visit the ACS Career Fair Recruiters Row inside the exposition, where employers will showcase their products and services. Also, join us at the ACS Booth in the middle of the exposition floor where ACS staff members will present the many benefits, services, products, and merchandise offered by ACS. More info such as the Exhibitor Directory, floor plan, and special offers to come in late-November.