Payments for ACS National Expositions
2016 Booth Fees
- Corner Booth - $2,700
- Non-Corner Booth - $2,500
- Small Chemical Business Exhibitor - $1,600 (designated area; must qualify – employ 50 or less)
- Non-Profit Exhibitor – $1,600 (designated area; must qualify)
- Table-top Exhibitor in Shared Space within Expo - $850
First-time exhibitors who have never exhibited at an ACS National Exposition will receive a 25% discount on their booth fees.
After you have made your booth selection, an electronic acknowledgement of the contract’s terms and conditions will be required. Your booth space will not be considered final without the acknowledgement and booth payment within the specified deadlines, and you will not be able to set-up your booth without the stated requirements.
2016 Payments & Cancellations
Any request to cancel or change your booth space after your initial space reservation must be put in writing and sent to ACS Expositions (fax: 202-872-4410; email: email@example.com; or mail: American Chemical Society Expositions, 1155 Sixteenth Street NW, Washington DC 20036).
Payments and cancellations will be handled according to established ACS practices. These terms are specified on the rear of your booth space contract for each exposition.
- San Diego Floor Plan (available late November)
- Philadelphia Floor Plan (available late November)
- Marketing/Sponsorship (available late October)
2016 Exhibitor Prospectus Available mid to late October
ACS Exhibitor Testimonials
Hear what people are saying about exhibiting at the ACS National Meetings.
The ACS Expositions Team is very excited about this year and look forward to welcoming you as an ACS exhibitor.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to someone on the team, please contact us at:
1-800- 227-5558, ext. 4486
or email firstname.lastname@example.org