Camp ACS will be available to all meeting attendees free of charge for children 2-16 years of age from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday, March 16 through Thursday, March 20th, 2014. Children will participate in age appropriate activities including arts & crafts and games in a safe environment while you enjoy the meeting. To ensure your child’s participation, register for Child Care by March 7, 2014.
Please note that for your child’s safety, the location of Camp ACS will not be communicated until your registration is confirmed.
Big things are happening in the ACS Booth! CAS, ACS Publications and much more from the American Chemical Society will be in one convenient location.
- Experience SciFinder® from CAS, the world’s authority for chemical information
- Learn about 4 new Open Access Initiatives and the newest ACS journals from ACS Publications
- Pick up your periodic table of member benefits from ACS membership
- Enter contests and giveaways including tablets, gift cards and more!
Whether you are looking for educational resources, powerful research tools, ACS Member Insurance, C&EN, future meeting dates and locations, or ACS merchandise, we’ve got you covered. There is something for everyone at the ACS Booth!
Meeting Mail is a communication tool that allows meeting registrants to exchange personal messages with other registered attendees using e-mail before, during, and after the meeting.
Check Cashing Services
The Finance office will be located at the Dallas Convention Center- Lobby A/B. They will be open during the following hours:
- Saturday – 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday to Wednesday – 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday – 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
To cash a check, the payee should bring a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license.
Online Social Networking Tools
- Start discussions and connect with other attendees on the ACS Network and the ACS Facebook page.
- Follow ACS National Meetings on Twitter using the hashtag #ACSdallas.
- Read and comment on CENtral Science blog posts about ACS meetings.
View highlights and meeting information for the Indianapolis National Meeting using the Meeting Pocket Guide.
Looking for the latest information on the upcoming national meeting. View the Fall 2013 ACS National Meeting Newsletter, our electronic newsletter for attendees.
Walking directions from each hotel can be easily accessed by scanning a QR code.
To foster a positive environment built upon a foundation of trust, respect, open communications, and ethical behavior, the ACS Board of Directors has issued a Conduct Policy.