Earn cash back for the things you buy most.
Apply for the American Chemical Society BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the ACS at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the ACS BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
- 3% on gas station purchases.
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases applies to $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Get a 10 percent customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
Refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2012 Bank of America Corporation
ACS members have access to a wide range of high-quality insurance plans such life, health, and property insurance plans . The ACS Member Insurance Program can help you build your insurance portfolio with plans that are affordable, portable and renewable. ACS members also have access to medical discounts on a wide range of health-related products and services.
ACS members enjoy significant savings on envelope and small parcel shipments sent via FedEx®. ACS members receive discounts up to 26% on domestic and international shipments and up to 20% on printing and copying services at FedEx Office. Get more information, or enroll online.
Some geographic restrictions apply to certain ACS personal benefits programs.