Refer a colleague, friend, or family member for membership and earn a blanket!
Since 2005, the Member-Get-A-Member Campaign has been offering current ACS members the opportunity to recruit new paid members and receive a unique Periodic Table of the Elements blanket.
Nominate someone through your ACS account (the nominee pays for his/her own membership).
Using your ACS Web ID, send your Nominee an e-invite to join the American Chemical Society. Within your Nominee’s e-invite they will be asked to click on a link that will take them directly to an online application. Once the online application is completed and dues have been paid, ACS will ship you, the Nominator, a blanket. If you prefer, there are PDF applications below for you to print out and use instead.
Each time you recruit a new member you will earn you one of these coveted Periodic Table of the Elements blankets and there is no limit on the number of new members you may recruit and blankets you can earn!
Want to ensure that your nominee joins ACS? In addition to nominating them, consider also giving an eGift Card to subsidize or cover the cost of membership. That is one way to help ensure that they join. Simply take the following steps:
PLEASE NOTE: The above JOIN ACS button is not connected to the Member-Get-A-Member Campaign. Please use the links within this MGM page to invite your nominees to join. Your nominees are only to use the links within the MGM e-invite that you send them. That ties your name with theirs.
Mail, fax, or email your completed form to:
American Chemical Society
PO Box 82229
Columbus, OH 43202-0229
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Nominee’s dues must be received by December 31, 2015 in order for the Nominator to receive the 2015 Periodic Table of the Elements blanket.
- The Nominator and Nominee must use the official MGM application.
PLEASE NOTE: The above JOIN ACS √ button is not connected to the Member-Get-A-Member Campaign. Please use the links on the How to Nominate a Candidate tab to invite your nominees to join.
- Nominators will be sent their blanket once the Nominee is accepted for membership and pays his or her dues. To qualify for the MGM 2015 campaign, dues must be received by December 31, 2015.
- Nominees for membership can be former members who left the Society in 2013 or before.
- Nominator should make sure their shipping address is current in their membership record.
- Blankets are shipped the second week of each month. We prefer not to make deliveries to Post Office boxes. Please write to MGM@acs.org
and provide a street address if available.
- The MGM blanket will be shipped to members who recruit new members through the MGM Campaign while supplies last.
- The blanket is unique to the MGM campaign and is not available
- The blanket is unique to the MGM campaign and is not available for purchase
- Made in the U.S.A. of 100% Cotton
- Size: 50” x 60”
- Care: Machine wash, gentle cycle, for best results. Use only
- Drying: It is best to hang dry or use the lightest heat temperature in the dryer.
- Sorry, no substitution of gifts.