Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan
If you or a family member is hospitalized, your out-of-pocket expenses could be significant and possibly disrupt your savings and retirement funds. The ACS Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan can help cover deductibles, co-pays, and other non-covered expenses, giving you peace of mind knowing you have added financial protection to help pay these extra bills.
The ACS Group Hospital Indemnity Income plan pays up to $300 a day—for up to 365 days—any time you’re hospitalized*, this plan also features:
- Payment directly to you to use in any way you wish
- Benefits beginning on the first day of a covered hospitalization
- Daily benefits for the first seven days of confinement in an intensive care or coronary care unit
- Six daily benefit amount options
- Guaranteed acceptance for you and your spouse/domestic partner and children
* Certain Coordination of Benefits restrictions apply. Please see the complete Certificate of Insurance for details, including limitations and exclusions.
To find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions read the Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Brochure.
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company on Policy Form GMR-G29202/FACE. Complete details, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance. Certain state restrictions apply.
ACS Plan Administrator
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Central)
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
California License #0F76076
Arkansas License #1322