Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare covers eligible members’ health care expenses; however, it does not cover all medical services, leaving substantial gaps. Medicare Supplement Insurance plans (also known as Medigap) were developed to help fill the gaps in Medicare and pay for Medicare’s coinsurance and deductibles for hospitalization, outpatient services, and doctor visits. The ACS endorsed Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan can help protect your savings and future plans by helping to fill in some of the gaps left by your Medicare coverage.
The ACS endorsed Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan may offer up to 10* standardized plan options—all of which allow you to choose your own medical providers!
- Coverage for ACS members, their spouses, and their parents who are age 65 or older
- Affordable group-rated coverage, rates based on age at time of issuance
- Fast payment of claims with no hassles and no paperwork
- Highly trained, courteous, and expert customer service representatives
- Flexible payment options
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable and portable
Visit the Transamerica site to learn more about Medicare and why Medicare Supplemental Insurance may be for you.
* All 10 Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans may not be available in all states.
Benefits underwritten by Transamerica companies: Transamerica Life Insurance Company and Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (for NY residents). 25979998
ACS Plan Administrator
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours of operation 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Central)
Benefits underwritten by Transamerica companies: Transamerica Life Insurance Company and Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (for NY residents).
Hours of operation 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (Eastern)
A short online discussion designed to educate you on the basics of Medicare Supplement insurance such as: what Medicare is and isn’t, buying a Medicare Supplement policy, the 2014 Medicare Supplement plan information and more.