The rosters files are updated monthly and are available for download by section officers. Information on the rosters includes:
- Name, Home Address, Work Address, Home Phone, Email
- Bad Address Indicator, Preferred Address Indicator
- Chemistry Degree, Field of Study, Non-chemistry Degree
- Years of Service, Division Membership Information
- Year of Birth, Gender
- Activity Reports, which indicate new members, transfers in and out, and resigned members
Access to eRosters is limited to current local section officers and requires approval from the local section chair. Contact the Office of Local Section Activities for more information or to request access to your local section roster.
To access those reports, please go to www.acs.org and enter your login and password. On the upper right side of the page, click the little triangle (near your name) and select My Account from the drop down menu. On the My Account page, select My Applications (in the gray menu area). The My Account page will list your selection of applications. The eRosters application will be in this list, click on the eRosters Visit button and this link will open the eRosters application. On the Terms and Conditions for Listing Electronic Rosters page, enter your ACS member number and click the Accept button. The Downloadable eRosters files links will be presented.