Assigning Session Presiders (Moderators)
Session Presiders (moderators) are required for all oral sessions only.
- From the Dashboard click Sessions or Assign Abstracts under Session Assignment
- Choose the session you wish to assign Session Presiders to
- Click Edit
- Click on the magnifying glass () next to the box labeled Moderators
- Filter the list by searching the name of the person you wish to assign
- Select the check box next to the name of the person you wish to assign
- Click Assign
Repeat for all Session Presider you wish to assign.
If You Cannot Find a Moderator
If you cannot find the name of the moderator you wish to assign in the list, they will need to log in to PACS at http://abstracts.acs.org using their ACS ID.