What to Do Before The Deadline (Checklist)
Before the deadline make sure that you have checked that all required information for your symposium is complete.
- all abstracts are either accepted or rejected
- presentation durations for oral abstracts have been set
- abstracts are in the order in which they are to be presented
- non-technical events (intermissions, etc) have been added where needed
- moderators have been assigned for oral sessions only
- expected attendance has been entered
You will have access to make any and all edits to your sessions until your symposium organizers deadline. It is your responsibility to make sure your symposium is finalized by the deadline. Any changes that need to be made after the symposium organizer deadline can be sent to the program chair who can make changes at their discretion and only up until their deadline. Once the final program deadline has passed no edits will be allowed with the exception of abstract withdrawals.