- Congressional Briefings
- Voices of Research
- Global Challenges Discussion Series
- Public Interest Forums
Act4Chemistry is ACS’ grassroots advocacy program for updating members on policy issues and facilitating contact with legislators.
- Task Force on American Innovation Testimony on Innovation Policy (4/14)
- ACS Letter to Senators Shaheen & Portman on Energy Efficiency (4/14)
- ACS Letter to Senate Commerce on Forensic Science (3/14)
- ACS Letter to Senate Energy Committee about Critical Materials (2/14)
- ACS Letter on Federal Scientists Travel to Meetings (1/14)
U.S. Chemistry Students Interpret the U.N. Climate Talks
Seven ACS-sponsored students attend and blog their observations about the United Nations climate talks held November 11 - 22, 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
Innovation, Chemistry, and Jobs
Read the landmark report on creating new jobs and growing the economy.
Why Not Here?
ACS Board Chair William Carroll, Jr. shares thoughtful perspectives on policy and infrastructure improvements to make the U.S. the preferred place to do business and create jobs.