Video Conference Call Meeting
A video conference call with a legislator can often accomplish the same results as a visit in person with less trouble and expense.
- Obtain the ability to host a video call in short notice.
- May need Corporation or University partner
- Set a date.
- Have a flexible date in mind.
- Fax a meeting request letter to Washington, DC office.
- Summarize who, what, when and where |
- Follow-up with phone call to office scheduler
- Most likely will need to resend letter
- Plan your meeting.
- Follow up afterwards.
- Write thank-you notes to everyone you met with.
- Report the visit in your local section newsletter or website.
- Let the Office of Public Affairs know how the visit went, using the
For more information, contact Kathryn Verona.