The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Smart keyboard cleans and powers itself — and can tell who you are
- Toward a cocaine vaccine to help addicts kick the habit
- Oranges versus orange juice: Which one might be better for your health?
- Heat boosts phthalate emissions from vinyl crib mattress covers
- What does a GOP-led Congress mean for science — and the public?
ACS Ebola resources available to journalists
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Why going platinum blonde can damage your hair… and how to fix it (video)
- A new vaccine that could help you quit smoking (video)
- Dow Partners with the American Chemical Society to Improve Chemistry Teaching Throughout North America
- Chemistry life hacks to help you survive winter (video)
- Resolved to get in shape? Here are four facts about sweat (video)