The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Could an HIV drug beat strep throat, flesh-eating bacteria?
- Oat breakfast cereals may contain a common mold-related toxin
- Electric-car driving range and emissions depend on where you live
- New insight into how rubber is made could improve tires, reduce air pollution
- Tagging drugs to fight counterfeit medicines
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- What makes carbon monoxide so deadly? (video)
- The chemistry of blue jeans, the pants that changed the world (video)
- Morris Bullock, Ph.D., Daniel DuBois, Ph.D., and the Hydrogen Catalysis Team at PNNL win 2015 ACS Catalysis Lectureship
- The science of movie explosions (video)
- Why do roses smell so sweet? (video)