The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Dog waste contaminates our waterways: A new test could reveal how big the problem is
- A novel method for portable detection of potent drugs known as 'bath salts'
- Deconstruction of avant-garde cuisine could lead to even more fanciful dishes
- ‘Stealth’ nanoparticles could improve cancer vaccines
- Have our bodies held the key to new antibiotics all along?
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- American Chemical Society comment available Oct. 8 on 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Avoid skunky beer this Oktoberfest with the help of chemistry (video)
- Rachel Lloyd, pioneering woman in chemistry, to be named a National Historic Chemical Landmark
- ACS Central Science names Carolyn Bertozzi as its founding editor-in-chief
- Speaking of Chemistry: Why we need antibiotics (video)