The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Lead and cadmium found in some chocolate bought in Brazil
- ‘Fracking’ wastewater that is treated for drinking produces potentially harmful compounds
- ‘Greener,’ low-cost transistor heralds advance in flexible electronics
- Tonsil stem cells could someday help repair liver damage without surgery
- Pressure mounts on FDA and industry to ensure safety of food ingredients
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- American Chemical Society comment available Oct. 8 on 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Avoid skunky beer this Oktoberfest with the help of chemistry (video)
- Rachel Lloyd, pioneering woman in chemistry, to be named a National Historic Chemical Landmark
- ACS Central Science names Carolyn Bertozzi as its founding editor-in-chief
- Speaking of Chemistry: Why we need antibiotics (video)