The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Electronically controlled drugs could minimize side effects
- Synthetic spider silk strong enough for a superhero
- Rough surface could keep small electronic parts from sticking together
- Hop leaves — discarded in beer brewing — have substances that could fight dental diseases
- A wristband for a different kind of cause — environmental health
- Global Challenges/Chemistry Solutions: A series of podcasts describing some of the 21st Century’s most daunting problems, and how cutting-edge research in chemistry matters in the quest for solutions.
- Reactions: An all-ages trip to the frontiers of knowledge. Reactions is a new weekly video series about the chemistry all around us featuring intriguing stories about science, medicine, energy food and much more.
- The chemistry (and fascinating history) of pepper, the spice that changed the world (video)
- Google Glass could help stop emerging public health threats around the world
- Sustainable energy is focus of plenary talks at American Chemical Society meeting
- Mentoring the next generation of black chemists (video)
- The chemistry of Sriracha: Hot sauce science (video)