The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Could hydrogen vehicles take over as the ‘green’ car of choice?
- Discarded cigarette ashes could go to good use — removing arsenic from water
- Can eating blueberries really help you see better in the dark?
- Paper electronics could make health care more accessible
- As winter approaches, switching to cleaner heating oils could prevent health problems
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- The chemistry of cats: On catnip, pheromones and kitty litter (video)
- Langmuir welcomes new editor-in-chief: Françoise M. Winnik, Ph.D.
- American Chemical Society offers college scholarships for minority students in chemistry
- Organic Process Research & Development welcomes new editor Kai Rossen
- Accidental discoveries that changed the world (video)