The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Kimchi-based preservative used in cosmetics is not so natural
- Novel nanoparticles could save soldiers’ lives after explosions
- China’s thriving export industry comes with a high cost
- Graphene: A new tool for fighting cavities and gum disease?
- How probes into the Chemical Safety Board could hurt its mission
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.