The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Could non-gluten proteins play a role in celiac disease?
- Is the label “hypoallergenic” helpful or just marketing hype?
- Heat boosts phthalate emissions from vinyl crib mattress covers
- Not just for the holidays, mistletoe could fight obesity-related liver disease
- A new strategy for developing drugs to fight cancer and other diseases
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- ACS wins four 2014 Eddie and Ozzie Awards for digital and print products
- Press registration opens for 2015 spring national meeting of the American Chemical Society
- The surprising history of tinsel (video)
- Do carrots actually help you see better? (video)
- Baking soda is the best: Chemistry Life Hacks, Vol. 4 (video)