The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Improving detection of radioactive material in nuclear waste water
- Personal care products are possible sources of potentially harmful parabens for babies
- Picturing pain could help unlock its mysteries and lead to better treatments
- New way to fight antibiotic-resistant bacteria: Target human cells instead
- New labs sprouting up to test cannabis — and the law
- Global Challenges/Chemistry Solutions: A series of podcasts describing some of the 21st Century’s most daunting problems, and how cutting-edge research in chemistry matters in the quest for solutions.
- Bytesize Science: An all-ages trip to the frontiers of knowledge. Posted every Monday, Bytesize Science translates scientific discoveries from ACS' 40+ journals into intriguing stories about science, medicine, energy food and much more.
- American Chemical Society & EPA honor winners of the 2013 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards
- Dissolving electronics, energy: Kavli lectures at American Chemical Society meeting
- Building life-saving batteries: American Chemical Society Prized Science video
- American Chemical Society podcast: Improving disease monitoring in remote locations
- ‘GUMBOS’ promise new drugs and electronics: American Chemical Society Prized Science video
Press Room Blog
Weekly highlights of prominent research from ACS journals and updates on ACS events.