The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Novel plastic could spur new green energy applications, ‘artificial muscles’
- Food additive could serve as a safer, more environmentally friendly antifreeze
- Algae from clogged waterways could serve as biofuels and fertilizer
- More flavorful, healthful chocolate could be on its way
- Fat turns from diabetes foe to potential treatment