The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Beer compound could help fend off Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
- Eyeglasses that turn into sunglasses — at your command
- Detecting chemical weapons with a color-changing film
- Nanowire clothing could keep people warm — without heating everything else
- Refineries challenge EPA plan to cut emissions
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- How do moisturizers work? (video)
- Why going platinum blonde can damage your hair… and how to fix it (video)
- A new vaccine that could help you quit smoking (video)
- Dow Partners with the American Chemical Society to Improve Chemistry Teaching Throughout North America
- Chemistry life hacks to help you survive winter (video)