The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- The race is on to power the next generation of electric cars
- Another concern arises over groundwater contamination from fracking accidents
- A natural way to monitor, and possibly control populations of, stink bugs
- Bubble wrap serves as sheet of tiny test tubes in resource-limited regions
- An anti-glare, anti-reflective display for mobile devices
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Organometallics welcomes new editor-in-chief: Paul Chirik, Ph.D.
- American Chemical Society names Fellows for 2014
- Cocaine, cash and chemistry: 4 scientifically rich facts about money (video)
- American Chemical Society meeting features hands-on family event, energy symposia
- ACS Infectious Diseases: Unique chemistry journal names editor