The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Pharma firms turn attention to hearing loss
- Special air filter blocks small particles called UFPs from getting inside cars
- Promising agents burst through superbug defenses to fight antibiotic resistance
- Recycling astronaut urine for energy and drinking water
- Toward a faster, more accurate way to diagnose stroke
- Global Challenges/Chemistry Solutions: A series of podcasts describing some of the 21st Century’s most daunting problems, and how cutting-edge research in chemistry matters in the quest for solutions.
- Reactions: An all-ages trip to the frontiers of knowledge. Reactions is a new weekly video series about the chemistry all around us featuring intriguing stories about science, medicine, energy food and much more.
- Chemists Celebrate Earth Day: Showcasing the scientists who keep our water safe (video)
- The science of caffeine, the world’s most popular drug (video)
- Scientists use Google Glass to map the future of medical testing (video)
- Why do we get allergies? The science of springtime sniffling and sneezing (video)
- Periodic Puns: Chemistry jokes just in time for April Fools’ Day (video)