The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Scientists rank thousands of substances according to potential exposure level
- Microrockets fueled by water neutralize chemical and biological warfare agents
- Why plants don’t get sunburn
- 'Electronic skin' could improve early breast cancer detection
- Can plants edge out petroleum as raw material for textiles and plastics?
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.