The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Determining recipes for some of the world’s oldest preserved beers
- Energy-generating cloth could replace batteries in wearable devices
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions with a more effective carbon capture method
- New insight into a fragile protein linked to cancer and autism
- How to make palm oil without destroying forests
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- What does space smell like? (video)
- Are e-cigarettes safer than the real thing? (video)
- What makes carbon monoxide so deadly? (video)
- The chemistry of blue jeans, the pants that changed the world (video)
- Morris Bullock, Ph.D., Daniel DuBois, Ph.D., and the Hydrogen Catalysis Team at PNNL win 2015 ACS Catalysis Lectureship