The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- The science of champagne fizz: How many bubbles are in your bubbly?
- Chemical companies shore up supplement science
- In lab tests, the antimicrobial ingredient triclosan spurs growth of breast cancer cells
- How to avoid water wars between ‘fracking’ industry and residents
- Toward unraveling the Alzheimer’s mystery
- Global Challenges/Chemistry Solutions: A series of podcasts describing some of the 21st Century’s most daunting problems, and how cutting-edge research in chemistry matters in the quest for solutions.
- Reactions: An all-ages trip to the frontiers of knowledge. Reactions is a new weekly video series about the chemistry all around us featuring intriguing stories about science, medicine, energy food and much more.
- Cannabis chemistry: How scientists test pot for potency and safety (video)
- Chemists Celebrate Earth Day: Showcasing the scientists who keep our water safe (video)
- The science of caffeine, the world’s most popular drug (video)
- Scientists use Google Glass to map the future of medical testing (video)
- Why do we get allergies? The science of springtime sniffling and sneezing (video)