The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Toward making lithium-sulfur batteries a commercial reality for a bigger energy punch
- Environmentalists and industry duke it out over plastic bags
- Rooting out horse-meat fraud in the wake of a recent food scandal
- New study throws into question long-held belief about depression
- Artificial ‘beaks’ that collect water from fog: A drought solution?
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- iPhone Chemistry: Elements of a smartphone (video)
- American Association of Chemistry Teachers has launched; first of its kind in the US
- American Chemical Society presents Congress with agenda of critical, unfinished science legislation
- ACS Capitol Hill briefing — ‘Water-Based Hazards: Risk Mitigation’
- Quick-cooled beers, perfect burgers and more: Chemistry Life Hacks, Vol. 3 (video)