The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Fighting over proposed changes to food labels
- ‘Green buildings’ have potential to improve health of low-income housing residents
- Nature inspires a greener way to make colorful plastics
- Exploring 3-D printing to make organs for transplants
- Toward a home test for detecting potentially dangerous levels of caffeine
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.