The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Turning waste from whisky-making into fuel — close to commercial reality?
- ACS Ebola resources available to journalists
- An effective, cost-saving way to detect natural gas pipeline leaks
- Skin patch could replace the syringe for disease diagnosis
- Olive oil more stable and healthful than seed oils for frying food
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Sweet science: How chemistry makes your treats sweet (video)
- Interesting facts about our favorite candy to mark National Chemistry Week
- The chemistry of pizza (video)
- 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry: What you need to know (infographic)
- American Chemical Society’s president comments on award of 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry