The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Determining recipes for some of the world’s oldest preserved beers
- Energy-generating cloth could replace batteries in wearable devices
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions with a more effective carbon capture method
- New insight into a fragile protein linked to cancer and autism
- How to make palm oil without destroying forests
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.