The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- Making a more healthful, low-fat hot dog without giving up texture
- Tiny DNA pyramids enter bacteria easily — and deliver a deadly payload
- One secret of ancient amber revealed
- Ban on pavement sealant lowered levels of potentially harmful compounds in lake
- Figuring out methane’s role in the climate puzzle
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Highlights for 2014 national meeting of world’s largest scientific society
- World Cup Chemistry: The science behind the “brazuca” (video)
- Talented students make US team for International Chemistry Olympiad
- The Chemistry of Fireworks: Fourth of July Science (video)
- American Chemical Society selects 10 semifinalists for Chemistry Champions contest