The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- ‘Electronic skin’ could improve early breast cancer detection
- A natural way to monitor, and possibly control populations of, stink bug
- Scientists express concern over long-term vision for satellite-based research
- A novel method for portable detection of potent drugs known as ‘bath salts’
- A Mexican plant could lend the perfume industry more green credibility
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- iPhone Chemistry: Elements of a smartphone (video)
- American Association of Chemistry Teachers has launched; first of its kind in the US
- American Chemical Society presents Congress with agenda of critical, unfinished science legislation
- ACS Capitol Hill briefing — ‘Water-Based Hazards: Risk Mitigation’
- Quick-cooled beers, perfect burgers and more: Chemistry Life Hacks, Vol. 3 (video)