The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- A brighter design emerges for low-cost, ‘greener’ LED light bulbs
- Tonsil stem cells could someday help repair liver damage without surgery
- Dolphin ‘breathalyzer’ could help diagnose animal and ocean health
- Discarded cigarette ashes could go to good use — removing arsenic from water
- French growers up in arms over EU’s pending label requirements for lavender
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Sweet science: How chemistry makes your treats sweet (video)
- Interesting facts about our favorite candy to mark National Chemistry Week
- The chemistry of pizza (video)
- 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry: What you need to know (infographic)
- American Chemical Society’s president comments on award of 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry