The ACS PressPac contains reports of research selected from 40+ peer-reviewed ACS journals and Chemical & Engineering News. This weekly service provides leads on the latest advances in science and their impact on the business world.
- The geography of the global electronic waste (‘e-waste’) burden
- Toward an oral therapy for treating Alzheimer’s disease — using a cancer drug
- Rosemary and oregano contain diabetes-fighting compounds
- Squid sucker ring teeth material could aid reconstructive surgery, serve as eco-packaging
- Detecting concussion-related brain disease in its earliest stages
- Prized Science: A video series featuring the work and contributions of ACS award recipients, and how the science honored in the awards impacts everyday life.
- Tackling water, energy, environmental issues on a global scale
- Organometallics welcomes new editor-in-chief: Paul Chirik, Ph.D.
- American Chemical Society names Fellows for 2014
- Cocaine, cash and chemistry: 4 scientifically rich facts about money (video)
- American Chemical Society meeting features hands-on family event, energy symposia