High-performance liquid chromatography is supposed to be complicated, right? Imagine trying to find the correct mobile phase, stationary phase, column length, diameter, particle size, solvent strength, buffer, pH, etc. But it is a lot simpler than people think. The majority of HPLC analyses can be accomplished on a good reversed phase column with the correct acetonitrile/water or methanol/water gradient. The major limitation is often our knowledge of HPLC fundamentals.
What You Will Learn
- How to develop an HPLC method from scratch
- How to choose the correct gradient conditions
- What is the impact of different column dimensions (length, diameter and particle size)
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year