The number of papers published has grown exponentially since the mid-20th century, with millions of research papers now published each year. It is more important than ever that your title, abstract, and table of contents graphic stand out. Without an attention grabbing hook to draw people in, your research article, poster, presentation, preprint, grant proposal (or even this webinar) may be disregarded and tossed in the forgotten pile.
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Executive Editor, Osvaldo Oliveira Jr. of ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces as he teaches you how to ethically optimize these elements for maximum attention-grabbing impact, including real-life illustrations of both good and bad examples.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Regiane Bracchi of ACS Publications and co-produced with ACS on Campus.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a strong title
- How to craft a substantive abstract
- How to construct an impactful TOC graphic
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to register with ACS ID
- Slides will be available on the day of the Live event
- This is a rebroadcast of a previous webinar and there will be no live Q&A