From writing grants to authoring scientific papers, technical writing is an imperative skill at any stage of one’s career. It doesn’t matter if you are a student or an experienced chemist, writing is ingrained in everyday work. Yet in spite of this, most scientists rarely take time to improve their skills when it would help them improve their career development.
Join Ashutosh Sharma of Department of Science and Technology and Dipankar Das Sarma of the Indian Institute of Science as they share how to communicate your ideas more clearly and effectively, get more of your papers published, and win that major grant!
What You Will Learn
- How to recognize common writing mistakes
- How to write more concisely and clearly
- How to avoid "academic" writing habits
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year