The Role of Chemistry in Global Security
February 9, 2016 @ 7:00pm
- How to Host A Successful Event - All the info you need pull the night off perfectly.
- Leader's Guide - How to host an event, from A to Z.
- Group Activity - Identify these chemical agents once used in warfare.
- Group Activity Answer Sheet
- Social Media #PIB Card - Post your pics.
- Take a Photo - Hold this up for your group photos.
- Fact Sheet - What is a chemical weapon?
- Discussion Questions - Catalyze the discussion with these three topics.
- Top Resources - Learn more!
- Survey for Attendees - Give to the attendees after the event.
- Survey for Group Leaders - Let us know what you thought of the event.
- Join us for the October PIB! - Info on the next PIB.
- January Newsletter - ACS Division of Chemical Toxicology
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: It Is All about Chemistry - Article in the Journal of Chemical Education by Jessica Epstein
- One Page Flyer - Help get the word out about the event!
- Editable Flyer - Add details about where you are meeting and paint the town.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.