ACS Committee on Ethics
The Committee on Ethics promotes and supports high standards of ethical conduct and integrity in the community of chemistry and related disciplines for the benefit of science and society.
Resources for ACS members
- ACS Ethics Resources available at 'Ethics CORE'
- Professional Ethics and Chemical Safety
- Case Studies for Chemistry Ethics Education
- Committee Monograph – The Importance of Ethical Conduct in Scientific Research
- Committee Monograph – Introduction to the Ethics of Scientific Conflict of Interest (COI)