Non-ACS Ethics Resources
- Voicing Our Values 2018
- Ethics at Work: The Whistleblower
- Special issue on Ethics and Responsible Conduct of Research from Accountability in Research
This open-access 2015 special issue was sponsored by an ACS Technical Division Innovative Project Grant and contains several articles discussing ethics issues important to the chemistry community.
- Sigma Xi Ethics Program
A list of publications on ethics from Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Honor Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers Code of Ethics
Linked to AICHE's code of ethics. Bullet point list of items included.
- National Science Teachers Association
Link to the NSTA position statement on professionalism for science educators.
- National Academy of Engineering
On-line ethics center which includes in-depth resource for ethics for engineering and research. Comprehensive inclusion of many case scenarios.
- NIH Ethics Resources
National Institute of Health Bioethics resources on the Web.
- University of California San Diego Research Ethics
Resources on ethics from UCSD.
- Applied Ethics Resources on the Web
Compilation of links to ethics resources.
- Online Ethics Center
Merged with National Academy of Engineering.
- Poynter Center for the Study of Ethics and American Institutions
Ethics in academia from an interdisciplinary standpoint.
- American Association of University Women
- National Center for Professional & Research Ethics
- Web Guru Guide for Undergraduate Research
- Columbia University Responsible Conduct of Research Course Portal
- The Office of Research Integrity: The Lab interactive movie