Committee on Professional and Member Relations
What We Do
The core mission of the Committee on Professional and Member Relations (P&MR) is to advance through Board-level policy recommendations the professional and economic interests and stature of ACS members worldwide. For more details, see the P&MR Information page.
- Society Membership trends, long-range and short-range plans and experimental programs
Industry Member Initiative
- Understand the industry members demographic
- What industry member problems are we trying to solve?
ACS National Awards
- Improving the efficiency of the Selection Process National Awards Advisory Board (NAAB)
- Understanding the National Awards from a Financial Perspective
- National Awards Sponsors and ACS Board Awards
- Strengthening guidelines and selection process
Enhancing Member Facing IT
- Enabling international chapters to nominate their members for ACS Fellows
- Volunteer Management
- Member Testing Activities
- Grants Management
Who We Are
The Committee on Professional and Member Relations (P&MR) is a seven-member Standing Committee of the ACS Board of Directors. Mr. John Katz is Staff Liaison.