Chemistry Ambassadors Video Contest
- All videos must be no more than one minute in length.
- Enter your video in the contest by posting it on any of three platforms — Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter — using #chemistryambassadors. Entries that do not include #chemistryambassadors will not be considered.
- Adding #NCW for National Chemistry Week is encouraged.
- All entries must be original works.
- All entries must comply with the Chemical Professional’s Code of Conduct
- Winners will be selected from the videos with the most qualifying likes/favorites on a single platform. One entry will win on each of the three platforms; a video may win on only one platform.
- To receive a prize, each winner must sign and submit this consent form to allow ACS to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes.
- ACS will award a $150 gift card to the first-place winner in each category: one for Facebook, one for Instagram, and one for Twitter! A video may win on only one platform. Each winner may win on only one platform.
- ACS staff may enter the contest but may not win.
- Submission Deadline: Saturday, October 23, 2021, by 6:02 AM Eastern Time.
- The 2021 contest winners will be announced on Saturday, October 23, 2021, at 6:02 PM Eastern Time.
Science Communication Resources
Need help crafting your message? Check out these resources from ACS and our partner organizations.
- Speaking Simply About Chemistry & Your Job
- ACS Webinar: Communicating Your Science
- Alda-Kavli Learning Center from the Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science
- AAAS Communciation Toolkit