The current decade is coming to a close, what will the next one bring? Conditions around the globe continue to affect supply chains, while shifts in consumer preferences and demographics are occurring to create new paradigms. Join Paul Hodges of International eChem and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Science for their bi-annual predictions about the chemical markets that are displaying a dangerous mix of politics, economics, and trade.
What You Will Learn
- An examination of the contrast between the downbeat outlook with the chemical market and the upbeat stock market
- Will the exceptional growth in share gas polyethylene continue, or will it be overtaken with recycled feedstocks
- How the international expansion of pharmaceutical supply chains is affecting their stability and what can be predicted about their safety and security
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download speaker slides the day of the Live event