If you could forecast the chemical economy, what would you see? Join Economist Robert Fry as he analyzes the effect of pandemic to forecast an outlook for the global economy, with an emphasis on U.S. manufacturing and the chemical industry in particular.
To complete your registration, you will be asked to log in using your ACS ID. If you are not already logged in, you may enter your credentials or create an ID from the next screen.Log in or Register Now
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
During this free interactive discover how the GDP, employment, industrial production, vehicle sales, housing starts, inflation, and interest rates will affect you during the coming year.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Keith Wing of Keith Wing Consulting is co-produced with the Science History Institute and Chemical & Engineering News.
What You Will Learn
- The future of domestic manufacturing and chemical industry
- The speed and timing of the recovery of the 2020 recession
- The long-term implications of the COVID-19 pandemic and the policy response to it
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 @ 1-2pm ET
- Free to attend with the creation of an ACS ID
- Slides will be available to download on the day of the broadcast