Chemistry and the Economy: Mid-Year Update
June 22, 2017 @ 2:00pm ET
Join Paul Hodges of International eChem and former Chair of the ACS Board William Carroll as they return to give their take on the factors affecting the market and what these mean for you. Join us for an update on what is happening with the oil market, how policy in China will affect supply and demand, cover the latest round of mergers as well as what other factors are in play.
What You Will Learn
- Why the oil market is on shaky ground, and how that could lead to major geopolitical tensions where prices could fall back to median historical levels
- Why global reflation may be underway due to China's prioritization of pollution clean-up as a flagship policy
- Why we must “be prepared” and expect the unexpected as a winning strategy for the rest of 2017
- Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017 @ 2:00-3:00pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download Slides: Available Day of Broadcast
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.