Chemistry and the Economy: 2018 Mid-Year Update
November 9, 2017
Next year poses four great risks to the economy. Join Paul Hodges of International eChem and former Chair of the ACS Board William Carroll as they return to give their take on the factors that will affect the chemical economy in 2018 and beyond including the role of interest rates, the China slowdown, trade wars, and political chaos.
What You Will Learn
- What is the impact of the China National Congress, the new Politburo, and Li’s future
- What is the impact of hurricanes on the chemical industry in Houston and Puerto Rico
- What is the potential for tax reform and who will replace of the Fed chair
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.