Chemistry and the Economy: 2018 Mid-Year Update
June 14, 2018 @ 2:00pm ET
With all that is changing in the global markets in the last year, can business continue as usual? The multilateral trade environment has begun to shift to more bilateral agreements, changes with OPEC, Iran and domestic production continue to influence the oil market, and China has been making good on its promise to ramp down production. Join us as Paul Hodges of International eChem and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Sciences return for our semiannual look at these factors and explore what opportunities lie in this new economic landscape.
What You Will Learn
- How focusing on sustainability and services could be the best way forward
- How the recent expansion in ethylene production is affecting the market and what it could mean for the petrochemical industry in general
- How the voluntary OPEC reductions, Iran sanctions and West Texas Shale are affecting the price of oil
- Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2-3 pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download Paul's Slides
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 200+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.