How does the law remain favorable toward the validity of chemical and pharmaceutical formulation patents?
Join Partner Justin Hasford of Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner as he explores the recent developments in patent law and in particular non-obviousness of chemical and pharmaceutical formulation patents. During this free interactive broadcast you will be apprised of these developments, which can substantially impact patent protection of chemical and pharmaceutical innovations.
What You Will Learn
- Chemical and pharmaceutical formulation technology is highly complex, and various approaches are not “obvious to try”
- Hindsight reasoning is legally improper and cannot be used to invalidate patent claims
- Conclusory, unsupported expert testimony is likewise legally improper and cannot be used to invalidate patent claims
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download slides on day of the live broadcast
- Hot Topics in Patent Law: Non-Obviousness of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Patents - Past ACS Webinar with speaker Justin Hasford