Chemistry & the Economy Series
Every 6 months we are joined by our resident expert economist, Paul Hodges for a survey of the chemical industry. Take a look back at the rises and falls in the economy and gain an understanding of what underlying forces are driving the market.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Blog Posts by Paul on Industry Voices
- What are the best renewable, green solutions for our industry? Let me hear from you!
- Would a Pfizer-Allergan deal spell bad news for the industry?
- Staying Warm through the "China Chill": Threat of Winter allows petrochemical industry to Spring forth new business models
- Commodities Bubble, Oil in Trouble: China’s Economic Slowdown Could Mean a “Crude” Awakening for the Petchem Industry
- Buy New Homes: Chemists Need Jobs!
- US Fossil Fuel Surplus Pits Oil against Coal and Gas for Market Share