More Advanced Beer and Brewing Tips
March 15, 2012
Brewing is mankind’s oldest biotechnology. These days it is a sophisticated operation, based on an in-depth understanding derived from a range of scientific disciplines. Yet it retains the charm of an art form appreciated by billions of people the world over. Join Dr. Charlie Bamforth as he expounds on his premise and continues the research into the science and technology that takes us from barley to packaged beer.
*Access to this recording is an exclusive benefit for ACS Members.
What You Will Learn
- Why malt makes such a difference for beer and how brewers secure the best malt
- Why adjunct is usually not a dirty word.
- How to achieve product diversity with hop materials
- When and why yeast makes a difference
- How water is acquired, conserved and replenished
- And much more…
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.