Thanksgiving Chemistry for your Family’s Feast
November 17, 2016
Save a place for chemistry at this year’s Thanksgiving feast. Food chemist and past ACS Webinars presenter Guy Crosby is returning to show how a little chemistry can improve your holiday meal.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare and cook a moist, flavorful turkey that will have your guests asking for a second helping.
- How to make fantastic mashed potatoes and delicious gravy.
- What to look for when selecting vegetables and how to best cook them to bring out great flavors.
- Cook's Science: How to Unlock Flavor in 50 of our Favorite Ingredients – Guy Crosby’s New Book
- Tasty Culinary Chemistry – A past ACS Webinar with Guy Crosby
- Top Five Chemistry Tips for the Kitchen – A past ACS Webinar with Guy Crosby
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.